Understanding the intricacies of the Australian property market is now easier with WBP Property.
If you are buying, selling or renovating property, a WBP valuation by one of WBP's professional property valuers can help you make informed decisions that could save you precious time and money. You may also require a valuation if you're in a legal dispute involving property or for taxation, self-managed super and insurance purposes. See below for a full list of property valuation purposes.
A valuer assesses the value of land, buildings, improvements and other factors that influence the current or past value of your property, a process that usually involves an external and internal inspection of the property. Valuers are independent with no vested interest in the properties they value.
- Before-You-Sell: price/reserve setting
- Before-You-Buy: to ensure you buy good value
- Insurance replacement cost
- Divorce or business dissolution
- Capital gains tax calculations
- Stamp duty calculations when transferring property ownership
- Estate/probate proceedings
- Rental determination
- Portfolio reviews
- Current or retrospective market value